|Group||Order of Tollubo|
|Occupation||Order of Tollubo member, Glatorian of Tesara|
Esora faught in the Core War in the Element Lord of Fire's Army. She later joined the Jungle Tribe at the development of the social system.
It is unknown how many matches she has faught but she was described as a "fierce warrior" on several occasions.
She was known to have attended a championship with Vastus, managing to defeat Kiina and Tarix in a two-on-two match and winning mechanical supplies, but later lost them to Ackar and Malum. These parts went on to be used to create the Cendox V1.
It is also known that Esora defeated a Skrall in an arena match and, on more than one occassion, has defeated Vorox in arena styled matches.
Invasion of RoxtusEdit
Esora travelled to the meeting and survived the Bone Hunter attack. She then, like the other Glatorian, pretended they had been captured by Tuma and brought to Roxtus. Tuma then freed them and they created a distraction while the Agori snuck into the village.
- Esora was created by User:Matoro1 and finalized by User:Jollun, and was not based off anyone in real life.
- Esora was origionally in the Element lord of Fire's army, then joined the Jungle Tribe.
- Despite possible hinting in the Code of War story, Esora did not have any realationship with Gresh.
- Esora is Matoro1's second favourite Glatorian charater to write about.
- "Ok, he might be as annoying as a Zesk bite in the backside but we need him."
- ―Esora talking about Gresh
|Order of Tollubo (v|e)|
Please note this applies for the Deserts of Death Alternate Universe and not the canon Bionicle story.
|The Watchers (v|e)|
Rahkshi: Agitarahk • A Rahkshi of Healing (Deceased) • A Panrahk (Deceased) • A Rahkshi of Illusion (Deceased) • 32 Other Rahkshi (All Deceased)
Vorox: 36 Vorox (All Deceased)